Up for sale is a pair of brand new Renthal Fatbar taper handlebars in KTM Low bend in black (82201BK) to suit all dirt bikes that use 1-1/8" handlebars. Renthal bars are top quality stuff, and are the choice of race teams worldwide. These bars come with a free black bar pad, for a limited time only.
The dimensions of the KTM Low bend are:
Width - 806mm
Height - 84mm
Rise - 52mm
Sweep - 41mm
Here is a blurb from the Renthal website:
- 1 1/8” (28.6mm) large diameter clamping area
- Tapered wall construction to 7/8” (22.2mm) allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Braceless design
- 7010 T6 Aluminium. Renthal has exclusive rights to this specifically developed
alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars.
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- No Kurling in clamping area as this could cause a stress riser and lead
to fatigue failure
- Anodising – a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving
protection against corrosion
- Laser etched positioning grid
- Available in a variety of bends and colours to offer a custom fit on the bike
Please check our other listings, we have many parts for sale and you could combine your orders and save on freight.