Up for sale is a pair of brand new Renthal Twinwall 1-1/8" handlebars in RC High bend in black (9221BK) to suit all dirt bikes that use 1-1/8" handlebars. Renthal bars are top quality stuff, and are the choice of race teams worldwide. These bars come with a free black bar pad, for a limited time only.
The dimensions of the RC High bend are:
Width - 802mm
Height - 119mm
Rise - 80mm
Sweep - 54mm
Here is a blurb from the Renthal website:
- Twinwall construction - Consists of two aluminium alloy tubes one within the other
- Outer tube is 7010 T73, which has extreme resistance to mechanical damage and is anodised to prevent corrosion
- Inner tube is ultra high strength 7010 T6 Aluminium and is hard anodised to resist wear from twist grip and controls
- Rubber seals cover the join to keep out water and cleaning fluids
- Laser etched positioning grid
- Renthal’s pioneered bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the crossbrace, greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex
- Knurling – Grip end only – increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- A specially developed injection moulded crossbar pad is fitted with every handlebar
- Renthal Twinwalls are used by more factory teams than any other handlebar, including:
Honda Red Bull Racing, Monster Energy Kawasaki, Pro-Circuit Kawasaki, Rockstar Suzuki Canidae, TLD Lucas Oils Honda, Team Honda Martin Racing, Team Kawasaki Europe, Team Suzuki Europe, Factory KTM Europe, HRC Honda Japan, KHI Kawasaki Japan and Suzuki Japan.
Please check our other listings, we have many parts for sale and you could combine your orders and save on freight.