The AT81 tires offer more all-around performance plus higher levels of ruggedness for
off-road racing and riding.
This listing is for The Standard AT81 ( The Best and most Popular )
- AT81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus flexible knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications.
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance.
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies.
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible.
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction.
- Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort.
- Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of polyester for a strong base
|Unit Of Measure||ea|