RRM WP Xplor Fork Pre load Adjuster Tool Husqvarna KTM Explore
SAVE $7.00 (23%)
- RRM Xplor Fork Preload Cap wrench is a necessity for servicing the WP Xplor motorcycle fork. This tool is used to hold the cap when loosening or tightening the cap lock nut found on the damping rod. Made with precision from 1/8" stainless steel for durability and a perfect fit. A 3/8" square hole cut in the center is used to adapt a torque wrench if desired.
- Fork cap wrench is a needed for servicing the WP Xplor motorcycle fork.
- Made from 1/8" stainless steel for durability and a precise fit.
- 3/8" drive square so torque wrench can be used.
- Can also be used to adjust the spring preload on the springs if the handlebar position makes it hard to adjust with your fingers.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|